Jira is a proprietary issue tracking product, developed by Atlassian. It provides bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions. This blog will help you to create your own dasboard and cutomized filters as per your project requirement.
Part I: Creating customized Filters in JIRA:
Follow the steps given below for Filter creation-
1. Open the JIRA with correct url.
2. Login with valid credentials assigned.
3. Go to “Issues” from the header of the page menu.
4. On the left hand side of the page , there will be a options “new filter”.
5. After clicking on the “new filter” , Fill in the following fields.
The newly created filter will appear in the list of filters (Favorite Filters).
Part II: Creating Dashboard in JIRA
Follow the steps given below for Dasboard creation-
1. Click on the dashboard from the header. Then click on manage dashboard option.
2. Now click on the option Create dashboard.
3. Enter details eg-
Name: Page level bugs dashboard,
Shared with: Select Public from dropdown.
Click on Add. Click on Create.
4. The created dashboard will appear in Manage Dashboard screen. Click on the newly created dashboard.
5. Click on the “add gadget” button.
6. List of gadget for the boards will appear.
7. For more option click on the “load all gadget”
8. Search the option “Filter results” . Now click on add gadget.
9. The board will come along with the options-
10. After filling all the information, click on the save and the dashboard will get added to JIRA.